Retain Brownstone Recovery to Claim Your Money

Filling out this form to request a service agreement from Brownstone Recovery does not mean you have finished the process of retaining Brownstone Recovery to recover your funds. Once you fill out this form, you will receive an email with the service agreement to sign.

Disclaimer: You can file yourself without using a claims recovery service like Brownstone by going to or calling 1-800-625-6440. Claim forms are being delivered and are available online beginning December 1, 2023. Class members need not sign up for a third-party service in order to participate in any monetary relief. No-cost assistance is available from the Class Administrator and Class Counsel during the claims-filing period. Additional information regarding the litigation, is available at